1. To receive and approve the minutes of the 2016 Annual General Meeting.
2. To appoint Tellers for the Annual General Meeting.
3. Chairman’s Report.
4. To receive and approve the Annual Report and Accounts for the year ending 31st March 2017.
5. To appoint Knox Cropper as the Auditors and to authorise the Executive Committee to set the remuneration.
6. To appoint a Chairman, two Vice Chairmen and a Treasurer to serve for one year.
7. To confirm the appointment of five Regional Trustees to serve as members of the Executive Committee for three years.
8. Annual General Meeting formally closed.